Peter Wennström, has earned his reputation as an international brand management consultant in over 25 years working for clients in functional foods, pharma & dietary supplements. He is the founder and President of The Healthy Marketing Team and is regarded as one of the world’s leading experts in functional foods marketing. Peter is the author of “Wennstrom’s FourFactors of Success” – how to innovate healthy brands and the co-author of the Food & Health Marketing Handbook.
Peter’s speciality is to take consumer data and market insights from around the world on food/health issues and provide strategic tools such as the FourFactors™ Brand Analysis System also know as “The Healthy marketing Game!” which allows marketing teams to make strategic decisions and accelerate brand innovation and NPD.
Peter is a popular speaker and chairman and he has delivered workshops and seminars to companies across the globe.
The value chain starts in the mind of the consumer”
Peter’s blogs and conference presentations:
- BRIC and Emerging markets for health
- Health claims, or NOT! How to position for and communicate health benefits
- Permissability, the role of health in “non-healthy” propositions
Examples of projects led by Peter:
- Good Heavens! Permissible Indulgence
- GSK: Open Innovation Process
- DSM health ingredients: B-2-B engagement tools
- Worldwide change programme for nutrition giant
We have a great respect for Peter. He is the absolute expert in his field.”